[78-L] Fw: Re: The ultimate torture ^

Bob Rice bobrice at snet.net
Wed Feb 25 19:09:22 PST 2009

  Ya ALL missed the "Painless Dentist" song by Stan Freeberg? " I'm Dr
Prentiss, the Painless Dentist, to the "Continintal" tune> Great! " While I
change the drill you can spit" and other classic lines> I' Hum,While I'm
drilling, takes your mind off the things I grind off?"Etc!
 Same guy that did " Hello Mudder HellowFadder"

    Bob