[78-L] Caveat Emptor: Paul Solarski / ebay "lecter54"

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Feb 23 13:42:04 PST 2009

Royal Pemberton wrote:

 > On such a winner's day! (Coat....)

So THAT'S why all the leaves are brown!!!!!

I hope you do leave negative feedback and be sure to mention his abusive
and vulgar homophobic language.  That is even more important than his
business practices, because no matter what goes on with his business, he
has no right to abuse you personally as a human being.  He has no
evidence for anything he said.  With such a needless and unprovoked
response like this, he should be banned from ebay and from all human
communication and interaction.  Take a look at that ebay identifer
"lecter54" as in Hannibal Lecter.  This guy could really be trouble.  At
least we know his location because his listings include his address.
YIKES!  He's in Tennessee!

BUT -- on the other hand, this guy has come up with some great records.
Looking thru his feedback he had a group of nearly 20 Crowns last month
and other interesting things.  He lucked out with somebody falling for a
$1399.99 But It Now for Frank Sinatra's first Brunswick when the
competing bid was $333.33 on a $99.99 minimum.  But what is truly
interesting is this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230308899995

Could THIS be the first true record-specific picture sleeve for a
non-children's series 78 single????

The guy's feedback is good.  He is noted as being a good packer and
being a gentleman in communications.  Something set this guy off from
Buster's question and comment.  Sad.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com