[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 5, Issue 48

Non40 at aol.com Non40 at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 10:09:58 PST 2009

I had ,uck flattening my records with a sheet of glass.  I leave it  outside
in the sun (on warm days) and the radient energy just flattens them  (ever so
slightly) and brings them back to level.  Worked like a charm for  me on
several badly warked 78's and a couple of V-discs.

Matt

In a message dated 2/23/2009 9:40:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,