[78-L] It's Tight Like That - packing lessons from R Buckminster Fuller

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 22 07:06:04 PST 2009

Michael Biel wrote:
> David Lennick wrote:
>> Is this where I should throw in my plea for clear packing tape instead of the
>> brown opaque stuff? I like knowing where to cut, especially on boxes that have
>> a tongue on one side (which of course you cut through because you can't see it
>> because of the opaque tape..
>
> David, this new tape--opaque or clear-- does not need to be licked.  The
> tongue should not be applied or attached to the tape and certainly not
> be cut through.
>
> Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

Good, so I don't have to keep that sponge moist all the time..it was beginning
to smell. Speaking of this, I see that Record Theatre has finally stopped
handing out those stamps you lick and paste in a book..they hadn't had any glue
on them for about two years anyway. Now you get a card. Doesn't taste very good
though.