[78-L] Dop a-bary dealers &c&c ]FWD]

Mike Harkin harkinmike at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 00:16:01 PST 2009

This is the guy with the CLEAN!! record  from a few daze ago, right?  If that's his idea of E+, I shudder to think what a Fair or Poor would be like!  And his packing sounds a good deal on a level with his grading.

Buster, You're probably lucky you only had to vacuum up the peanut dust....

Mike in Plovdiv