[78-L] It's Tight Like That - packing lessons from R Buckminster Fuller

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 20:55:11 PST 2009

I use three inch stuff and it's easily handled on a four inch hub.  The large widths require a special handle or they are most unwieldy.  When we moved I wrapped the kitchen spice rack with it instead of packing all those pesky little jars.  Packed in two minutes, unpacked in 15 seconds.  Wrapped all my spare patch cords with it.

Pizza?  Dunno, but when the jelly lid rolled under the fridge moments before I had to leave for work or be late - it sealed the jelly jar for a couple days.

Keeps filled-up file folders full, too.

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

.