[78-L] All dealers please read this! wuz Re: packing instructions

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sat Feb 21 11:48:33 PST 2009

Hungry?
Now we just pour in a little of that fine Canadian maple syrup and mmm,
MMM!!
I was addressing those who cannot seem to not use peanuts (oo, a double
negative), even with instructions. Seems they also have trouble finding
their postereii with a searchlight, but never mind that.
I too subscribe to the crushed newspaper around a cardboard/record
sandwich design (now I'm getting hungry, too. See what you did?). I
suggest two thicknesses of cardboard on each side of the record(s),
striations at 90 degrees to each other for extra reinforcement. If
they're only shipping one record, I suggest a junker record as well, for
the same reason. And I so instruct my sellers.
Sometimes they actually listen.
Mal

*******