[78-L] Dop a-bary dealers usually follow your packing instructions?

Erwin Kluwer ekluwer at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 10:17:02 PST 2009

Well your still lucky: Yesterday I got an Old South Quartette on QRS, in
Mint condition with a mint orginal QRS sleeve in two pieces...

But don't worry: 78 Quarterly mentions; less 5 copies known to exist..  So
soon probably soon I have another one...

For the masochistic I could email the pictures of this disaster. (are there
people who get turned about these kind of things..??)

Erwin