[78-L] Marilyn Monroe holding a 78!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 21 07:46:33 PST 2009

I blew it up to 300% (easy, just e-mail the photo to yourself) and still can't
be sure that it's a Columbia, unless it's from a country that didn't use any of
the expected logos. Ten-inch, small label, gold on maroon, looks more like the
1937 Brunswick-Polydor label (which it isn't).

Now back to our regularly scheduled drooling. Wotta bunch'a dirty old men.

dl