[78-L] Dop a-bary dealers usually follow your packing instructions?

Hawthorn's Antique Audio hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com
Fri Feb 20 21:17:03 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

In defense of eBay dealers who are also legitimate record dealers, I must say that we pack and ship to our ebay customers in the same manner we pack and ship to our mail auction folks.  In fact, maybe we lavish a little more care on eBay packing, as we want to create a good impression, and possibly woo this person onto our mailing list for our regular sales.  Now the secret is out - we realize that eBay buyers may eventually become our regular auction customers if we treat them right.

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com
hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com