[78-L] HA-L-L-L-L-P-P-P!!!?

William Buchanan ret.armysgt at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 20:42:44 PST 2009

I agree what she did was against the law on so many levels.
You should report this to the police as well.
She may have to answer to the judge on why she would do this.
Then I would sue her to at least have the money to replace what was STOLEN from your home.
She will have so many charges against her just on the surface it's not funny.

Bill
Armyvet