[78-L] Gum Tree Canoe LP found (maybe) (was Re: GUM SHOE CANOE)

Glen Richards glenster at 2multiples.com
Fri Feb 20 10:38:48 PST 2009

Ray,

Could this be the LP you're looking for:

BING CROSBY. CROSBY CLASSICS VOL III. 1977  CAPITOL  RECORDS SM-11740.
TRACKS: MEDLEY: MY WILD IRISH ROSE / MEDLEY: IN THE GLOAMING / MEDLEY:
SHE'LL BE COMING ROUND THE MOUNTAIN / MEDLEY:CASEY JONES / MEDLEY:BATTLE
HYMN OF THE REPUBLIC / MEDLEY: THERE IS A TAVERN IN THE TOWN / MEDLEY:
GUM TREE CANOE / MEDLEY:MY GAL SAL / MEDLEY: HEAVEN HEAVEN / MEDLEY: O
SOLE MIO / MEDLEY: SWEET GENEVIEVE.

(Copied & pasted from an expired eBay auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250344587890 )

Glen

Glen Richards (glenster at 2multiples.com)
The Hot-Dance & Vintage Jazz Pages: http://www.2multiples.com/hotdance