[78-L] Mr Goon-Bones and electronic echo chamber

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 17 11:37:38 PST 2009

And don't forget the famous story about the dog ending up on an Ormandy LP
while the lacquers were being transferred to LP and run through the echo
chamber. I can never remember whether it's Dvorak's New World or Scheherazade.
And Morton Gould's Columbia Christmas LP sounds as if the echo chamber opened
into the subway.

dl