[78-L] Shortest 78

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 16 14:31:57 PST 2009

Hey, I wonder if this was the same as "The Nothing Album" which came out in
Canada around that time. Did the Reagan disc have tracks, about 5 per side, by
any chance? Produced by a Toronto comedy writer named Jim Tuck, whose only
other claim to fame (apart from being in a mediocre comic group) was dating
Madonna for about five minutes.

As for "LP noise"..that one was too quiet. I used the flip side of a late
Chappell 78 that had about 5 minutes of microgroove blank grooves (or 3 at
45RPM). For transcription noise, I have a blank pregrooved RCA home recording
disc. But that doesn't leave this room.

dl