[78-L] The value of 78s in New Zealand

Adam Miller adam78 at clear.net.nz
Sun Feb 15 23:00:02 PST 2009

Well,

After 4 years or so I've finally got around to updating this section of my website
http://www.78rpm.net.nz/78s/Value.htm

Importantly I've added three new segments where I illustrate
78s which I reckon fall into one of 3 categories

Really Interesting
Mildly Interesting
Boring

NZ'ers seem to have found it useful as I get the odd email from someone
having to deal with Dad's or Granddad's pile of 78s.

Comments welcomed.

Speaking of piles of 78s, here's one I missed out on recently,
only because I did not spot it in time. And it's just up the road!
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Music-instruments/Vinyl/Other/auction-198897134.htm

NZ$21 is about US$10 so a bargain for someone, even if most may have been
classed as Boring.

Adam.