[78-L] Help needed for missing reproducer

William Buchanan ret.armysgt at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 12:47:16 PST 2009

Hello, I am a disabled vet and I have started working and collecting
phonographs (when I can find them really cheap)to help me deal with the
pain from my injuries.

I purchased from ebay a Victrola VV 2-35 (for about $30 after
shipping). Of course at this price there was a couple of things wrong
with the machine. I have one last item to fix and I am not able to
locate the part and that would be the reproducer.

Does anybody have a reproducer that would fit this player?

It does not have to be in mint condition.
If you have one please contact me.

ret.armysgt at yahoo.com

Thank you

Bill Buchanan