[78-L] Longest 78 (microgroove 78's, its time for 2009 !)

yves francois aprestitine at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 19:36:49 PST 2009

 ... personally, i think the microgroove 78 should make a come back, it would sound great with more fidelity than a 12" 45rpm, and i think greater headroom, about 6 or even 7 minuets or so a side and the SOUND ... i am ready, maybe my singles should be that, but would anyone buy (i would put a nice label too !)
yves