[78-L] commercial - new auction list now available

Hawthorn's Antique Audio hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com
Wed Feb 11 15:41:40 PST 2009

Hi Everyone,

Auction list #126 - "2009, A Record Year" is now available.  Here's a sample of what you will find:
Five inch concert cylinders

Blue Amberol Concert series cylinders

Pathe Pfestival, part 2

Early single face labels

Unusual acoustic labels

Odd size center holes

A Bing Crosby curiosity collection

Library of Congress Archive of Folk Song selections

Concert bands and instrumentals

Vintage sheet music folios

Books - popular, jazz and classical

Early phonograph literature reprints

Needle tins and accessories

12" jazz 78s from the Elwood collection

Jazz magazines and paper items

Blues records, both pre and post war

A large group of V-Discs

1920s and 1930s Dance Bands

Odds and Ends of 10" 78s

Classical Historic Masters reissues

RCA Heritage Series red vinyl reissues

Many classical vocal and orchestral selections

Ancient operatic broadsides - 150 years old

Classical magazines and paper items

Edison Diamond Disc classical titles

Brand new Edison Diamond Discs from an old dealer stock

Visit our website (address below) for a picture gallery of some of the highlights.  If you've never received any of our auction lists before, now would be a good time to start.  We are offering a SPECIAL for list members who are receiving our auction for the first time.  Mention this posting and you will receive a New Bidder Coupon good for a 10% discount on your winning bids (postage and tax excluded).  We can send you a printed catalog by mail or a PDF copy by email - which would you prefer?  Please reply off list.

Thanks!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com