[78-L] Emerson: artist "Okays" their recording?

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Wed Feb 11 14:26:43 PST 2009

Funny you should write about this disc.  I came home with about 650 records yesterday.  I pulled out a handful last night and cleaned them and one of them was Emerson 1055.  It has the script "OK Tom Brown" as yours does but mine has the red Emerson.
As for mx 4439 it is The Concourse March by Six Brown Brothers and appears on catalog number 10106, according to ADBD by Rust.

Glenn