[78-L] Raised lettering beneath Columbia label: A2670

Stephen Davies SDavies at mtroyal.ca
Wed Feb 11 12:37:32 PST 2009

Mark H wrote:
<<<
Having taken a look at your scans, I'm pretty sure that what you are
seeing
is not "75c" but rather "758."

        Aha!  You're right.  Strange that you could see that in a scan of
the disk while I couldn't with my magnifying glass.  So there is balance
in having a three-digit set of numbers under the label on each side:  758
for Donovan and 661 for Burr.

Mike B wrote that the stray numeral 4 under the label means:
<<<
Take 4 of a record that was very popular.

        and not the fourth pseudonym used by Burr that day?

        Thanks for coming thru for me, folks.
- Stephen D
Calgary

addressed, and may
contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please
contact the sender
immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
and do not copy,
distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in
error, or subsequent
reply, should be deleted or destroyed.
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, and may