[78-L] Rhapsody

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 9 19:12:47 PST 2009

This is the Oscar Levant recording in its original issue. What you need to
check is any numbers after XCO 34781 and the other two parts (such as -1 or
-2). The fourth side is "Preludes 2 & 3"..this is actually a dub from an
earlier recording of the 3 Preludes, which were on a ten-inch.

I have a couple of copies of that set on American and Canadian Columbia, but
not immediately at hand.

dl