[78-L] 33 rpm Vinyl question ^^

P G C re_p_g_c at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 10:36:43 PST 2009

No not a re-release, it was a Vinyl LP from the beginning.
Well, strictly it was a re-release of Gershwin performance, but from the piano roll.
I am looking for award information on this particular record

The original acoustical and electrical 78rpm; and also the piano roll solo, converted to audio, can be listened here.
http://www.redhotjazz.com/rhapsody.html (great site by the way)

Also by the way: in the acoustical (1924) version, the clarinet (?) laughs from us?

Regards, JorgeF. (PGC)