[78-L] The WAX SHOP New York Record Label + Jaxon & Cotton Top Sanctified Singers

Margaret Still mgstill at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 9 10:21:56 PST 2009

Please share that Jaxon picture if you find it.

I'd be glad to share an mp3 of the song from the Wax Shop record, which
sounds great.

Is there a complete discography of Frankie "Halfpint" Jaxon? I somehow don't
think even the complete Document sets could contain everything, but could be
wrong...

Best,
Margaret G. Still