[78-L] ^Classical Reference Archive [FWD]

Mike Harkin harkinmike at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 00:17:07 PST 2009

the OCR computer must be run by illiterate hamsters!

The OCR form of the online Gramophone is the same:  FULL to brimming with
MISrecognised and/or non-existent characters.  Better you should register, then you can sign in and view the actual pages as Acrobat.  Don't know if you can do that with the Gram Shop Encyc., but as I also have them as real live books, I don't need to worry about this....

Mike in Plovdiv