[78-L] Betty Hall Jones

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Feb 7 16:31:02 PST 2009

Dear Warren,

I was glad to see you mention Betty Hall Jones,  who was a Seattle favorite
for many years.  My parents used to see her in various local night spots and
cafes,  and my mother was especially fond of her playing,  songs and comedy
(she was noted for wearing funny hats).

A few years ago I was delighted to locate a purple label Capitol of her on
eBay and at a very low Buy It Now price.  Of course it arrived broken in
half,  followed by the usual "Gosh,  I've sent a lot of 78s this way and
this is the first time this has happened."  Up until this discovery,  I had
no idea she had recorded at all.

Question:  Do you have a list of her records?  I have no idea how many sides
she made,  or for which other companies if any.

Thanks from

Taylor