[78-L] Carlin Mark Twain award ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 6 12:46:08 PST 2009

Stereo on my digital cable box. I thought maybe WNED was overlaying its HD
programming on top of its regular signal, since I don't happen to get HD and
the WNED/HD logo was in the bottom corner, and that maybe they'd also overlaid
the audio signals, which WOULD cause each one to be partially out of phase,
especially since they were also out of sync. The clips by Colbert and others
had no problems.

I'll catch it again this weekend (tomorrow morning at 2:30 on WNED, Sunday
morning at 6EST on KCTS) and see if they've fixed it. I sent the station an
e-mail immediately but haven't had a reply.

dl