[78-L] "They're Coming To Take Me Away..."

David Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 06:45:23 PST 2009

[78-L] "They're Coming To Take Me Away..."jeffrey smedbron bottomlessattic at yahoo.com Wed Feb 4 17:42:13 PST 2009

Just got home from work and Oh Boy! were still doin this taday. Only quoting what 78s I have on hand here.

"When the Bell in the Light House Rings DING DONG"
"Cuckoo in the Clock"
"Trouble in Mind"
"Out of my Mind"
"Mama I'm Sick"
"Goin Haywire"
"Your driving me Insane"
"Somewhere a voice is calling" - weak I know, not universally applicable

Bill Haley (Essex) and Ralph Materie (Mercury): "Crazy Man Crazy"Fletcher Henderson: "I'm Crazy About My Baby"Irving Aaronson & his Commanders: "Crazy Words, Crazy Tune"BTW I think "Somewhere a Voice is Calling" and "I Hear You Calling Me" are both excellent suggestions.Uncle Dave Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com