[78-L] "It's the Wrong Song, in the Wrong Style..."

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Wed Feb 4 18:26:33 PST 2009

And to complete my attempt at record scholarship,  I now see that I named
the wrong song in at least one of my posts.   The correct song is Sam the
Old Accordion Man.  I just played it again,  and it is pretty jazzy with
some unusual modulations which I'm sure a real musician could name,  but
which just sound "cool" to me.

Taylor