[78-L] German labels

Harold Aherne leotolstoy_75 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 08:06:51 PST 2009

Ich danke Ihnen! Someday perhaps I'll get all the European labels and their corporate
relationships committed to memory (I suppose after the formation of EMI in 1931
it gets less complicated or more complicated depending on your position...it must have
been surprising to long-time record dealers that HMV was now a corporate sibling
of Columbia, Pathé, Odeon &c, given their decades of rivalry).

I've been having a grand time looking at Dr Lotz's compilation of Lindström matrices,
and recommend it to everyone:
http://www.lotz-verlag.de/lindstroem-mx-master.htm

-Harold