[78-L] Mills Blue Rhythm to PAUL PENDARVIS?

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Feb 3 16:23:47 PST 2009

Hmm...Id' read this in Klink but had forgotten.  I've never seen any other
mention of his "long run in KC or any of those other places.  I'm not saying
Klink is wrong,  but I know that Pendarvis mostly stuck to the coast,  where
all of his records were made (I think...too lazy to go in the other room to
look in Rust).

He made the handful of Columbias but most of his records (several dozen)
were for the not-sold-to-public MacGregor,  used for radio broadcasts.
Those are his best records....just as some of the the Anson Weeks MacGregors
are his best sides.

Thanks for digging up that info,  Al.

Taylor