[78-L] Mills Blue Rhythm to PAUL PENDARVIS?

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Feb 3 16:16:19 PST 2009

Thanks,  Harold.  Yes,  that's the guy.  I recall that he got a mention in
the obits in Musicland (AF of M paper) back in '87,  just noting that he had
passed away.

Seems he also played frequent and long gigs here in Seattle at the Olympic
Hotel in the Georgian Room.  I think he worked the Pacific Coast and have no
evidence the band ever went east.

You've given me some ideas about poking through the Seattle papers to see
what I can learn.

Taylor B