[78-L] perceived kiddy porn etc, was Re: 78-L Digest, Vol 5, Issue 5

Tom nice_guy_with_an_mba at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 10:49:43 PST 2009

Yes indeedie.

Song titles making oblique references to daddy's penis engaged in vaginal, oral or anal sex with little girls are among the funniest song titles one can imagine. Unless it's daddy's penis engaged in oral or anal sex with little boys which, I guess, depending on your values, can be even more amusing.