[78-L] Mills Blue Rhythm

Andrea Walsh petquality1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 10:33:56 PST 2009

But Al, don't you want non-collectors who might appreciate this music to be
able to hear it too?  I appreciate your point and the time, effort, luck and
money it must have taken to get all those sides, but to many, enjoying the
music is more important than owning the records (yes, crazy, I know)...

Just my knee-jerk response, take no offense...

Andrea