[78-L] perceived kiddy porn etc, was Re: 78-L Digest, Vol 5, Issue 5

Marie Lamb marie.lamb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 08:45:28 PST 2009

Has anyone mentioned the Count Basie/Jimmy Rushing record from 1938 called
"Do You Wanna Jump, Children"?  (Also available in versions by the
Flamingos, Erskine Hawkins, etc.) That one could be VERY troublesome,
especially with the comma omitted!  ;-)

And, to those who asked, yes, I think it's pretty obvious that this thread
is just for laughs, and does not advocate any immoral behavior with underage
people.

Marie