[78-L] Peter on Coke [FWD]

yves francois aprestitine at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 08:41:32 PST 2009

Mike
Are you kidding, if they actually used imagination (for TV programs) it would drive up the cost to make the TV shows too much (and by the way, then if it does happen, plese let me know, I might actually buy a TV, or get that rebate for the digital box convertor so my 20 year old Zenith could be used for something besides old copies of Vitaphone video tapes ...)
Yves in Chicago