[78-L] Mills Blue Rhythm

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Feb 2 19:28:05 PST 2009

Hi,  Andrea,

All additions/comments/suggestions welcome.  Actually those are two I have
and already know...but now I will replay them and give 'em another chance,
knowing your enthusiasm...thanks!

I'll throw in two cents for what I think is a great version of Ride,  Red,
Ride,  which is the Willie Bryant Orch. on Bluebird...I love Willie and his
band.

Taylor