[78-L] Calling all Goonatics

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 2 14:26:45 PST 2009

I have all the Decca 78s (even have one of them on a Canadian London pressing,
beautifully quiet), got 'em on the ten-inch LP and half of them on a 45 EP. I
need matrix info on either of Spike's pre-1959 Parlophones (R 4251, R 4406).

Not that I'm doing anything with this stuff at the moment, mind you. What ever
happened to the CD business?

dl