[78-L] The Grammy Pre=show will bne streamed again this year.

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 1 07:33:00 PST 2009

The Grammys are next Sunday and the categories that we REALLY care about are never on the CBS broadcast. But last year they streamed the pre-awards (for historical, jazz, spoken word etc) on their site.  Wish they archived it for future watching.

But it will be up again  this year :

The GRAMMY Pre-Telecast will be streamed live on GRAMMY.com on Feb. 8 at 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT.
We have quite a few 78-Lers or former 78-Lers with nominations this year so it'll be fun to watch.

Set your reminders to be on line then.

Oh, BTW, Katie Couric is doing interviews on a special show this week. But, sadly, it is only the hip hop and pop stars.  ;-(

Steve