[78-L] "archival" CDs?

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 14:08:29 PST 2009

Thanks, David - anybody ever used any of these?  Burn time the same or are they one-to-one?

OK, I knew they wouldn't be cheap, but 300 year life span?  Did they not say similar things in the days of LP records that would "never become obsolete"?  I know obsolete is not the same as anticipated time of deterioration, but c'mon, who really has any authority to make such claims about anything?!?

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

.