[78-L] Seeking a Johnny Horton 78

soundthink at aol.com soundthink at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 13:08:27 PST 2009

I have Horton 78s on Cormac, but never have seen this one. If anyone has, please contact Mary Katherine Aldin at mkaldin at aol.com.

Since the attachment?won't go through on 78-L, the record is on the Cormac label out of San Francisco, Catalog# CRS-1133. Titles are "Why in the Dickens Didn't You Milk That Cow" (M-145) b/w "By My Side" (M-159)?Artist credit is to Johnny Horton with Johnny Reeves & the Homesteaders. Contact Mary Katherine for a scan of the label.

Cary Ginell