[78-L] Digital TV - HOUSE DEAFEATS BILL on DELAY

Ken "Silver Showcase" kenreg at tds.net
Wed Jan 28 14:28:51 PST 2009

fnarf at comcast.net wrote:
> Also, I heard that while they've got plenty of coupons, there's a major shortage of the converter boxes, so several million people are unable to get them.

That's my problem.  I've got the coupon but its no good because nobody
has the converters to sell.  At least not around here.

I talked to the manager of one store and he said that he's been promised
delivery by certain dates but those dates pass with no delivery.  He's
frustrated because he has some unhappy customers but there's nothing he
can do about it except try to explain to them that he can't get the
converters that have been promised to him.

-- Ken