[78-L] Gillette Blue Blade March

Mwcpc2 at aol.com Mwcpc2 at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 08:47:10 PST 2009

One of my few childhood memories is of hearing that record played in the
record department of Woolworth's on one of our few trips to the city. I really
wanted to buy it but it was on a 45 and we didn't have a 45 player at the  time.

Mike Csontos

In a message dated 1/26/2009 11:34:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,