[78-L] Scroll label

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Jan 27 19:41:16 PST 2009

A record seller I once visited in San Francisco had a really strange and
screwed-up reissue of the Whiteman/Gershwin Rhapsody in Blue.  It was on a
12" black and silver ca. 1942 Victor,  but....the first side was electric
and the flip side was from the earlier acoustic version!  Wish I'd bought
it...it was strange.

Taylor B