[78-L] E-Bay.

jeffrey smedbron bottomlessattic at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 18:03:12 PST 2009

As a frequent seller on Epay, I and I expect a great many other sellers appreciate and respect your stand on this issue. It is unfortunate that the Epay monster does not give a crap about it. Buyers and sellers have left them in droves because of the new electronic payment only policy. Sellers who are still taking cash, checks or money orders in the mail from you are in violation of terms and through no choice of their own will probably be devoured and expelled soon as well.

Jeff S