[78-L] Intro and a few questions

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 27 17:11:35 PST 2009

At 00:21 28/01/2009, you wrote:
>Got a label you could post on your site or to the 78 Label group?
>As I say, I have NEVER seen a Warner Brothers commercial 78 and I was around
>when the label was launched.

As soon as I get approved for the group, I'll post a South African WB
78 --- Everly Brothers ofnWB 5163 -- Lucille and So Sad. I have black
and white image ofthe UK issue on WB (#WB.19) on my site on the FAQ:

http://www.cool78s.com/faq.html

Scroll down for the image or go here:
http://www.cool78s.com/images/faq/Everly_Brothers_WB_19.jpg

In March, I'll be doing my article on Charlie Blackwell, so I'll have
a Canadian WB 78 from 1959 to post from my collection.

Tony