[78-L] eBay payment held hostage by buyers!

Tom nice_guy_with_an_mba at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 12:44:47 PST 2009

First, check your bank account statement and see if the Paypal payment has cleared. If for some reason your payment hasn't cleared, and if you're not satisfied with the sales transaction, why would you want to leave him positive feedback? In fact, if your payment hasn't cleared, I don't think you can leave feedback one way or the other on ebay.

However, it sounds like this guys deserves to have negative feedback left for him and I wouldn't hesitate to do so.