[78-L] Gillette Blue Blade March

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 26 16:26:50 PST 2009

It was called the "Look Sharp March", and the Boston Pops recorded it in 1954.
The trio section was "How Are You Fixed for Blades". Pretty sure it was
composed as the theme for the Gillette Cavalcade of Sports and yes I'm old
enough to have watched baseball and boxing and heard that theme many times.

dl