[78-L] holiday

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Jan 26 16:18:47 PST 2009

Dear Ate,

Hope you enjoy your trip to the Golden State,  and that you find time to do
some research on the early west coast dance bands.  I myself would love to
learn more about so many of those players,  one in particular being Leo
Kronman who played with Elizaldie in the 20s and spent several years in SF
with Anson Weeks,  blowing some great hot clarinet and alto.

Of course if any of you know anything more about Leo,  speak up...just that
I know that west coast bands of that era are a special interest of Ate's.

Taylor B