[78-L] Don Bonnee

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 26 11:14:31 PST 2009

Hi Taylor and List Mates,

Here is a Youtube video of Don Bonnee with Jack Teagarden on a great
version of Dark Eyes, from about 1950:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MlFCDcP2zM

The drummer is Ray Bauduc, Charlie Teagarden on trumpet, and I think
Pud Brown on tenor sax and Stan Wrightsman on piano.  Not positive
about the last two.  Don Bonnee has a nice solo.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Really-Old-Records?RefID=store