[78-L] Good-bye

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Mon Jan 26 09:12:56 PST 2009

Well, maybe a certain former member of the list can now use your observation in his research. That Gay folks may represent a larger percentage of the phonograph Collector population Vs. the population of the world in general and that is perfectly fine with me. I for one am hanging in there. I enjoy this list, and always have and have learned to tolerate the minor annoyances of deviations from the subject matter at hand. We are all only human and many of us have strong differences of opinions on certain subjects that come up. If I don't like what is going on, I just delete it and move on to the next subject. . Enough said, lets talk 78's.